Towmate - A Training Device for The TOW Missile System
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Security, Cybersecurity, & Defense
4Gen Technology Group is helping solve important military training deficiencies by using their innovative, US patented technology. They’ve created the TOWMATE, which allows soldiers to train and practice using the TOW missile system more frequently and more affordably. The TOWMATE is: “...an in-bore training device for the TOW heavy anti-tank missile. The device is a match-grade bolt action in-bore internally recoiled rifle that fires NATO standard .50 caliber ammunition and/or SLAP-T. It forces TOW gunners to acquire and engage targets on a live-fire range in a manner nearly identical to firing an actual missile. The device is also equipped with an anti-tank weapons effect simulator that replicates the blast and obscuration that occurs when firing a live missile.” As of right now, 4Gen has now known competitors, and they’ve already received serious interest from the US Army, the US Army National Guard, Egyptian Military, and Saudi Arabian Military.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.