Testing the Waters
Artificial Intelligence as a Service
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Business Services, Software, & Applications
Huntington Beach, California
AIEDC, with a post-money valuation of $6.86 million, is Testing the Waters on NetCapital. The company makes 5G-cloud mobile apps and provides machine learning for small businesses to create their own apps. The Artificial Intelligence Economic Development Corporation (AIEDC) provides Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIaaS). Leonard S. Johnson founded AIEDC in 2017. The current crowdfunding round of the company has a minimum target of $10,004.80 and a maximum target of $249,600, and the proceeds will be used for cloud computing and data hosting, management compensation, outsourced development compensation, and SG&A. AIEDC is led by a team of entrepreneurs, leading scientists, and machine learning leads. The company has a multi-year partnership agreement with the Lodz University of Technology and expects to generate high revenues soon.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.