Build ideas together
Raised to Date: Raised: $271,956
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Consumer Products, Goods & Services
Brooklyn, New York
Arena is revolutionizing what knowledge sharing platforms. They’ve combine the creativity of social media with the focus of a productivity tool to form a “visual organization tool designed to help you think and create.” With no ads, no likes, and no recommendations to distract you from your work, you can mindfully do anything from creating mood boards and website wireframes to saving articles, brainstorming, and collecting research data. Plus, you can collaborate with other users. So far, Arena has experienced 370% growth in paying memberships in 2017, as well as 102% growth in total registered users. It’s already being used by creatives at Apple, Nike, and Yale, and they’re on track to cover their current burn rate in 2018. Arena is here and they’re designing a new future - one visual collection and virtual collaboration at a time.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Are.na? Create your account today to claim this raise page.