The first craft brewery in historic Germantown, Philadelphia.
Raised to Date: Raised: $184,293
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Food, Beverage, & Restaurants
Attic Brewing Company is the first craft brewery in the historic and culturally rich Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia. They plan to open in the spring of 2019, and they’ve already leased 6,000 square feet of space in a warehouse in the Wayne Junction Historic District. Attic Brewing believes Germantown will be the perfect spot for this brewery, as Germantown was voted Philly’s 2017 Best Neighborhood and has over 650,000 adults over the age of 21 within five miles. The founders have over a decade worth of experience in both brewing and profit and operations management, and when potential customers sampled Attic Brewing beers, they raved about them! To top it off, Attic Brewing aims to become a Certified Benefit Corporation. With Attic Brewing, you’re not just drinking a good beer -- you’ll be drinking in the history of the area and the Germantown experience as well.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.