Early Stage

Developing a Cure for HIV

Developing a Cure for HIV


Raised to Date: Raised: $265,300

Total Commitments ($USD)



Start Date


Close Date


Min. Goal
Max. Goal
Min. Investment


Security Type


SEC Filing Type

RegCF    Open SEC Filing

Valuation Cap




Rolling Commitments ($USD)

Reporting Date


Days Remaining
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise


# of Investors


Create a free account today to gain access to KingsCrowd analytics.
Year Founded



Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals

Tech Sector


Heath, Texas

Who Should Be Interested:
Are you, or is someone you know, impacted by the devastating effects of HIV? With 1,800,000 people living with it each year, chances are you answered yes. If so, then investing in BioClonetics might be for you. They’ve created an antibody that can both target and neutralize the HIV virus, meaning that a safer and more effective treatment for HIV now exists.

The Company:
BioClonetics is on a mission to develop a cure for HIV...and they’re well their way to making it a reality. They’ve created a proprietary cell line that produces an anti-HIV antibody called CLone 3. They’ve demonstrated that Clone 3 neutralizes all clades and groups of HIV isolates, and their validating tests were conducted at four prestigious US laboratories and one Austrian one (including Harvard Medical School and Duke University). They expect to complete animal trials in the next 24 months, and they have several world-class laboratories who will assist them in those next phases. BioClonetics treatment differs from current treatments in that it is non-toxic, does not require lifetime treatment, and is much more affordable. Plus, it’s effective -- so far it’s been proven to work 100% against over 92% of all strains and viral subtypes of HIV-1.

The Bottom Line:
HIV is still one of the top causes of death worldwide. About 57% of people infected with HIV have no treatment, while the treatment the other 43% receives, antiretroviral drugs, is both toxic and expensive. BioClonetics is non-toxic, more affordable, and can help prevent HIV from spreading in the first place. In fact, with BioClonetics, we might just be able to fight HIV -- and even end it all together.
Create a free account today to gain access to KingsCrowd analytics.

Raise History

Offering Name Close Date Platform Valuation/Cap Total Raised Security Type Status Reg Type
BioClonetics 11/01/2018 StartEngine $15,000,000 $265,300 SAFE Funded RegCF
BioClonetics Immunotherapeutics 09/29/2017 Wefunder $10,000,000 $386,766 SAFE Funded RegCF
Create a free account today to gain access to KingsCrowd analytics.

Price per Share History

Note: Share prices shown in earlier rounds may not be indicative of any stock splits.

Valuation History

Revenue History

Note: Revenue data points reflect the latest of either the most recent fiscal year's financials, or updated revenues directly from the founder, at each raise's close date.

Employee History

Upgrade to gain access

Pay Monthly
Annually (Save 17%)


$25 /month
billed annually
Free portfolio tracking, data-driven ratings, AI analysis and reports
Plan Includes:
Everything in Free, plus
Company specific KingsCrowd ratings and analyst reports
Deal explorer and side-by-side comparison
Startup exit and failure tracking
Startup market filters and historical industry data
Advanced company search ( with ratings)
Get Edge Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.
Add to portfolio
BioClonetics on StartEngine
Platform: StartEngine
Security Type: SAFE
Valuation: $15,000,000

Follow company

Follow BioClonetics on StartEngine

Buy BioClonetics's Deal Report

Warning: according to the close date for this deal, BioClonetics may no longer be accepting investments.

BioClonetics Deal Report

Get KingsCrowd’s comprehensive report on BioClonetics including:

  • How our proprietary algorithm rates their current capital raise (1-5 stars)
  • Detailed price, market, team, differentiators, performance, and risk ratings
  • Whether BioClonetics is undervalued or overvalued
  • Scores on the founding team and key personnel's background and expertise

Buy the BioClonetics deal report for only $10!

Email address:
Looking to buy more than one deal report? Get unlimited reports by upgrading to Edge