The world's first all-natural a.Over 100% growth in 2018
Raised to Date: Raised: $518,214
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Recreational Drugs
Chareau, the world’s first natural aloe liquor company with a pre-money valuation of $6.51 million, is raising on WeFunder. Chareau is a refreshing alcoholic spirit made from aloe vera plant and is a versatile liquor that can be mixed in any cocktail or had on the rocks. The ingredients are all sourced from the local farms of California, and every step of processing is done by hand. Chareau is the brainchild of Kurt Charron. In the previous rounds of funding, Chareau has raised about $1.78 million from more than 232 investors, and the current crowdfunding round is set to launch on February 19, 2019. Chareau is a good investment as it has already made its place in over 2,500 bars and restaurants. It reported $940,000 in revenues in 2018, with an annual growth rate of 84% and gross margins of 70%.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Chareau? Create your account today to claim this raise page.