Cheaters is a weekly syndicated TV Show.
Raised to Date: Raised: $12,500
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Media, Entertainment & Publishing
Cheaters, a weekly syndicated TV show, is raising on StartEngine. Cheaters is one of the longest-running television shows, in its 18th season. The shows are sold to television stations, and the revenue is split between the show and the station. The show makes revenues through advertisements, placements, and international revenue. Cheaters was started in 1995 by Bobby Goldstein. The company is raising funds for new episodes. The current crowdfunding round has a minimum target of $10,000 and a maximum target of $1,000,000. Cheaters is doing very well and has increased its designated market area from 54% (30 min shows) and 63% (1 hr shows) to 93% and 100%, respectively.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Cheaters? Create your account today to claim this raise page.