Electric Trucks for the Last Mile
Raised to Date: Raised: $105,100
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Transportation, Automotive, Aviation, & Aerospace
Santa Barbara, California
Cityfreigher is developing smart, light-duty (Class 1-3) commercial electric vehicles. Different from large OEMs and other competitors, Cityfreighter leverages a modular approach, which enables customization of key infrastructure components. Their goal is to develop fully customized trucks for large fleet operators, where they will use AI and blockchain to offer fleet operators competitive “total cost of ownership” packages. This clean-tech startup has team members in the US, Europe, and Asia, and with this campaign, they are looking finish development of their full-scale functional CF1 prototype.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of CityFreighter? Create your account today to claim this raise page.