Empowering Businesses With Next Generation Online Survey Software.
Raised to Date: Raised: $10,680
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Business Services, Software, & Applications
Kansas City, Missouri
ClassApps is here to empower businesses with next generation online survey software. Their flagship product, SelectSurvey.NET, is compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulation international standards, and it is “...an online survey tool that empowers businesses to make informed decisions quickly with heavily encrypted software that's secure, powerful, and robust.” ClassApps has over 3,000 enterprise, academic, and government clients in 124 countries. Clients include Microsoft and Dow Chemical, and clients use the ClassApps software for things like onboarding, internal managerial decisions, and customer feedback. They also offer data encryption for GDPR and HIPAA, as well as 508 compliance for government, academic and European countries. We support multiple enterprise login authentications, and their cost per lead is $22/client, with an average sale of $1,000. Their goals is to maintain a 40% growth rate and be acquired within the next ten years.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.