Micro-investment platform that allows users to invest in select crypto's Invest
Raised to Date: Raised: $130,763
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Financial & Insurance Products & Services
Founded in 2017, Coinseed has developed an easy-to-use mobile app for secure micro-investments in cryptocurrencies or simulated trading. The mobile app is available on Android and iOS devices and aims to make it easy, automated, and fun to invest small amounts in individual cryptocurrencies or a portfolio of select tokens.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
|Coinseed||09/16/2019||SeedInvest||$6,000,000||$0||Convertible Note||Not Funded||RegCF / RegD 506(c)|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Coinseed? Create your account today to claim this raise page.