Gameified AR Sports Technology
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Fitness & Wellness
Compete, a sports revolution, is raising crowdfunding on StartEngine. The company is developing an app to allow athletes to compete with each other anywhere and anytime. The application will also use augmented reality for a better experience. The idea is patent-pending and will use water skiing as the test market. Compete was founded by Jennifer Leachman LaPoint in April 2017. The current round of crowdfunding has a minimum raise of $10,000 and a maximum raise of $95,600. It is a ground-breaking app, all set to bring in a new era in sports play. The app already has 500 pre-registered players for beta testing.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
|COMPETE||04/30/2019||StartEngine||$1,920,000||$0||Equity - Common||Not Funded||RegCF|
|COMPETE||10/18/2018||StartEngine||$1,920,000||$12,019||Equity - Common||Funded||RegCF|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of COMPETE? Create your account today to claim this raise page.