Blockchain-Based Insurance Network
Raised to Date: Raised: $27,041
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Financial & Insurance Products & Services
Crowd Coverage is a blockchain based insurance network that’s disrupting the insurance industry by lowering fees through decentralization. Their platform allows customers to “interface with insurance companies more easily and to purchase insurance at more competitive rates.” They plan to have their alpha platform deployed and ready to go by September 2018, and with it, they plan to put the power of choice back into the hands of consumers. As they put it: “Armed with the power of smart contract technology, our goal at CrowdCoverage is to guarantee faster, more trustworthy insurance at lower costs and in larger volume than could ever be dreamed of in the traditional insurance world.”
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of CrowdCoverage? Create your account today to claim this raise page.