Creating a new market for tokenized digital art on the blockchain.
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Arts & Crafts
New York, New York
DADA, a marketplace for tokenized digital art, is raising crowdfunding on SeedInvest. The company, with a valuation cap of $10 million, is a hybrid between technology, an art project, and a marketplace. It is a unique social network where artists create visual conversations and collaborative art that can be traded as non-fungible tokens (NFTs). DADA was founded by Beatriz Ramos, Judy Mam, and Abraham Milano in 2014. The current crowdfunding round has a minimum target of $750,000 and a maximum target of $1,500,000, and the proceeds will be used for development, marketing, operations, and legal expenses. DADA already has over 160,000 members from over 60 countries who have created more than 110,000 drawings.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of DADA? Create your account today to claim this raise page.