Financial technology platform for online energy investing.
$594,063 - Total
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
Energy, Power, & Natural Resources
Upgrade to gain access
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Founder Profile: The Future Of Energy Investing With Casey Minshew, CEO of EnergyFunders
Energy investing is an industry that has been opaque and slow moving as any. But now EnergyFunders is coming in with a tech based approach mirroring that of equity crowdfunding.
Investing in EnergyFunders is a bit of a meta investment in that you are investing in another platform that is going to provide investment opportunities in oil and gas projects as well as equity crowdfunding in alternative energy tech startups.
Investing in EnergyFunders is investing in the future of equity crowdfunding. Its investing in the future of energy. Overall, its an immensely exciting company. Learn more about this opportunity in our discussion with Casey below and with time running out be sure to invest via SeedInvest.