Custom Womenswear Using Technology
Raised to Date: Raised: $13,200
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Apparel & Fashion
entreDonovan Wholesale, a 3D designed apparel company, is raising funds on StartEngine. The company has a post-money valuation of $3 million. entreDonovan Wholesale creates customized women apparel for professional women, using 3D technology. The workflow used by the company helps to reduce alterations and remakes, and the time taken to take measurements. entreDonovan Wholesale was founded by Linda Farquhar and Fangfang Zhang in August 2018. The current crowdfunding round has a minimum target of $10,000 and a maximum target of $1,070,000. Overall, the company is offering a competitive edge to both the professional women and retailers.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of entreDonovan Wholesale? Create your account today to claim this raise page.