Making life simpler for the modern family
Raised to Date: Raised: $115,801
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Consumer Products, Goods & Services
San Jose, California
Famterra is here to continue their family app success. Their first app, Calroo, helped busy parents keep track of their chaotic family schedule. Now they’re here with a second app designed as a co-parenting app for divorced parents. Called WeParent, this app specifically addresses the 55 million parents who live apart but co-parent together. Famterra’s CEO is a former executive from eBay, PayPal, UpWork, and Zong with a Ph.D from Stanford in psychology. So far, these apps have been featured in Forbes, Inc, Fast Company, and the Huffington Post, and their ultimate goal is to build solutions for families to improve their day-to-day life.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Famterra? Create your account today to claim this raise page.