Smart wireless sensor technology for vehicles Invest.
Raised to Date: Raised: $43,183
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Transportation, Automotive, Aviation, & Aerospace
FenSens, the smart wireless sensor technology company, is raising on MicroVentures. The company has a valuation cap of $7 million. FenSens is bringing new car technologies to all vehicles, irrespective of their age. Its flagship product, FenSens Wireless Parking Sensor, helps the vehicles to detect objects in front or behind them. The device has obtained a US patent for its design. The company was founded in 2015 was Andy Karuza and Nik Talreja. The current round of crowdfunding has a minimum target of $25,000 and a maximum target of $107,000. FenSens was profitable in 2018, with $97,700 in net income and revenues grew by 32.3% to $744,700.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of FenSens ? Create your account today to claim this raise page.