Building highly engaged communities for passionate music fans.
$510,601 - Total
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
Media, Entertainment & Publishing
San Francisco, California
Upgrade to gain access
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Founder Profile: The Music Industry Veteran Breathing Life Into Music Streaming
We all know Spotify and Pandora as the music streaming services of choice these days if for nothing else, they are the most widely known. But do they do enough for music fans and are they really the end-all-be-all for listening to music?
Tyler Lenane, Co-Founder & CEO of Gimme Radio doesn’t think so and after checking out the app, diving deep into discussion on his new music streaming service / community and learning more about the gaps in services like Spotify and Pandora, I am excited about the possibility Gimme Radio has to create a better music fan experience.
While most music services try and throw as much popular music as possible at you, Gimme Radio goes deep building engagement and community around music unlike anything you have seen to date. He is also a fantastic Founder and one of those individuals that is hard not to want to back. Check out our entire discussion below.