Just-in-time training to stop phishing
Raised to Date: Raised: $16,100
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Security, Cybersecurity, & Defense
Gyomo is here to stop phishing. As Gyomo says, phishing is “an attack on human nature,” and they offer a solution to this problem. Called “Just-in-Time Training,” Gyomo utilizes machine learning, gamification, and crowdsourcing to help train people about phishing in the moment. As a user clicks on a phishing link, Gyomo steps in to show the person why this is a phishing link, teaches them to avoid it, and stops the phishing attack before it occurs. Then, Gyomo’s patent-pending technology takes a screenshot of the website, gathers security data and URL metadata, and scores the page to help create a prediction market for cybersecurity phishing attacks. Gyomo is here to stop the phishing scams -- in their tracks.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Gyomo? Create your account today to claim this raise page.