A Sustainable Approach to Funding Research.
Raised to Date: Raised: $50
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
San Francisco, California
Halo is here to be the angel that research projects need. They’re applying a venture model to philanthropy to help make research funding sustainable and close the funding gap between basic research funded by the government, and clinical research funded by pharmaceutical companies. As they put it: “Each campaign Halo raises money for a defined research project that can help advance a promising discovery into a life-changing medical treatment.” Through joint marketing campaigns with relevant disease foundations, as well as direct marketing through social and digital channels, Halo reaches donors that are interested and willing to help. 100% of donations go directly to defined research projects, and donors receive updates on the project’s progress, so they can track the impact of their giving.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.