Allergy-friendly "treats you can trust."
Raised to Date: Raised: $126,957
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Food, Beverage, & Restaurants
Windham, New Hampshire
Homefree, with a valuation cap of $5 million, is raising on WeFunder. The company makes “one cookie for all.” The cookies of Homefree are peanut free, gluten free, egg free, dairy free, and tree nut free. Therefore, they can be consumed by anyone, including people with food allergies. The Homefree cookies have won several awards for taste and health. Homefree started in the basement of the home of founder, Jill Robbins, in 2005. The current crowdfunding round is set to launch on February 26, 2019. Homefree has reported an average sales growth of 34% in the past three years, with a margin of 42% in 2018.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Homefree? Create your account today to claim this raise page.