The Most Immersive Platform for Free Roam Out-of-Home XR Entertainment.
Raised to Date: Raised: $32,500
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Media, Entertainment & Publishing
Hyperspace, with a valuation cap of $5 million, is raising crowdfunding on WeFunder. The company is creating the first open platform for walk-through virtual reality experiences. Its first experience was showcased in Seattle and has been a raging success. Hyperspace is taking out-of-home location-based entertainment to the next level. Hyperspace was founded by Jeff Ludwyck. The current crowdfunding round is going to launch on February 15, 2019. Hyperspace holds a strong future potential and is projecting to open 3 venues in 2019 and more than 50 venues in 5 years. Ticket sales per venue are expected to be $2.2 million, with a gross margin of $1 million.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Hyperspace? Create your account today to claim this raise page.