Visual Communications Franchise System.
Raised to Date: Raised: $27,500
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Marketing & Advertising
San Diego, California
II Transatlantic, Inc., a visual communication company operating through Instant Imprints, is raising on StartEngine. The company has a post-money valuation of $8 million. II Transatlantic, through Instant Imprints, provides everything that a company needs to promote its brand. The products and services include customized t-shirts, banners, promotional products, and digital document services. Ralph Askar formed the business in 1992 while the company was incorporated in 2015. The current round of crowdfunding has a minimum raise of $10,000 and a maximum raise of $1,070,000. II Transatlantic is growing as a franchise business and has won several awards, including CFA Franchisees choice for five years in a row.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of II Transatlantic? Create your account today to claim this raise page.