Small-batch bourbon distillery & tasting room
Raised to Date: Raised: $229,862
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Recreational Drugs
Newport News, Virginia
Ironclad Distillery, with a pre-money valuation of $2.5 million, is raising on MicroVentures. The company produces its signature small-batch bourbon whiskey, one batch at a time, along with other unique bourbons like bourbon finished in coffee casks, maple syrup casks, and honey casks. Ironclad Distillery was founded by Owen King and Stephen King. The company completed its first equity crowdfunding raise in early 2018 and used the proceeds to open a tasting room and a distillery shop. The current crowdfunding round has a minimum target of $50,008.07 and a maximum target of $534,992.52. Ironclad Distillery generated revenues of $264,591 in 2018, up 82.75% year-over-year.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Ironclad Distillery? Create your account today to claim this raise page.