Data-driven mentorship network that understands the people in your organization.
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Education, Training, & Coaching
San Francisco, California
LEAD, a leading mentoring platform, is raising on WeFunder with a valuation cap of $6 million. The company is streamlining the mentoring process through communication, goal setting, and reporting using machine language and natural language processing. LEAD has a subscription-based revenue model. The company was founded by Yumi Alyssa Kimura, Ljubomir Simin, and Peter Pakalski. The current crowdfunding round has a minimum raise of $50,000. The mentoring platform already has about 1,000 beta users, with a waitlist of more than 30,000 potential users. It also has two paying users and MOUs with six large organizations.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of LEAD? Create your account today to claim this raise page.