Manna is the ultimate recipe app, digital kitchen tool and cooking community.
Raised to Date: Raised: $12,200
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Consumer Products, Goods & Services
Manna, with a valuation of $10 million, is raising funds on SeedInvest. The app makes cooking fun, customizable, and seamless by allowing users to collect, create, share, modify, and organize recipes. The proprietary technology of Manna helps in creating, personalizing, and sharing content. The app has achieved 8,000 downloads, 50,000 recipe views, 18 minute average engagement time, and 35,000 swipes since its inception. David Greenstein, Joshua Abady, Rachel Abady, and Guy Greenstein founded Manna in 2019. The current crowdfunding campaign has a minimum RegCF target of $25,000, a minimum raise target of $200,000, and a maximum target of $618,000. The campaign proceeds will be used for product development, operations, key hires, and business development.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
|Manna||12/09/2022||SeedInvest||$10,000,000||$12,200||Convertible Note||Not Funded||RegCF / RegD 506(c)|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.