Premium mechanical watch brand offering original contemporary designs at accessible price points.
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Apparel & Fashion
New York, New York
Martenero is a watch brand offering timepieces that embrace the look of “tradition refreshed,” where they are contemporary yet timeless. Their premium mechanical watches are offered at accessible price points, and their brand pillars center on making the traits of originality, personality, detail, restraint, and construction. Sold direct-to-consumer, Martenero earned $532K from 2016-2017, with a 66% average gross margin across all sales channels. Their average order value is$433; they earned a 60 day Net Promoter score of 86, showing a high level of customer satisfaction; and they’ve been featured in everything from the Wall Street Journal and GQ to Newsweek and Thrillist. As InsideHook said: “This watch. It’s just so… perfect.”
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.