A Revenge Flick Offering Something A Little Different.
Raised to Date: Raised: $100,000
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Media, Entertainment & Publishing
Des Moines, Washington
Adventus Films is here to bring audiences a new film: Martingale. They’ve found previous success, as their past movies have garnered 24 “Best Film” and “Audience Choice” awards, including the Best Sci-Fi Horror Feature in 2015 at the Toronto Independent Film Festival and the Winner of the Audience Choice Awards in 2017 at the Seattle 48 Hour Film Project. Adventus Films production companies have released five features worldwide on DVD and VOD platforms, including Amazon, Hulu, Google Play, Vudu, iTunes, DirecTV, and XBOX/Playstation gaming consoles. Plus, Director Tony Doupé has acted in over 85 movies and TV shows. With this campaign, Adventus Films wants to prove to the world that quality films can be made on a low budget means.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Martingale? Create your account today to claim this raise page.