Movatic enables companies to join the shared mobility economy.
Raised to Date: Raised: $953
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Business Services, Software, & Applications
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Movatic sells its software to companies looking to launch shared mobility. A few clients include, Zoom Bikeshare, the city of Santiago’s Metro, GE Aviation, Shutterfly, Samsung, Merk, River Cities Bike Share. To support these sales Movatic partners with mobility hardware OEMs (the companies that make bike lockers, bikes, bike locks etc.). These partners integrate Movatic into their products so that they can now sell sharable or rentable systems to their existing customer base.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
|Movatic||03/12/2019||Netcapital||$2,610,195||$953||Equity - Common||Not Funded||RegCF|
|Movatic||05/08/2018||Netcapital||$2,122,356||$15,356||Equity - Common||Funded||RegCF|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.