Supermarket of The Future. Premium Groceries without Premium Markups.
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Retail Shops & Department Stores
San Francisco, California
Move, a digital supermarket of the future, is raising crowdfunding on WeFunder. The company has a valuation cap of $25 million. Move is expected to launch in 2019 and will provide premium groceries without premium markups. The company has built a supply chain of vendors to offer groceries at the doorstep without the help of intermediaries. Move was founded by Chai Mishra and has already raised $1.65 million in funding. The current crowdfunding round is expected to launch on March 15, 2019. The company has recorded $200,000 in revenue in Beta, with 7,000 orders shipped, and has more than 80,000 already on the waitlist.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.