Lightweight, durable clothing and equipment for everyday adventurers.
Raised to Date: Raised: $17,015
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Consumer Products, Goods & Services
My Trail offers lightweight, durable clothing and equipment for outdoor adventurers. They’ve cut out the middleman and sell their products directly to customers. So far, My Trail has grown in over 150% sales from October 2017 to October 2018, and over 450 customers have already invested in them. Their online store receives over 50,000 visitors a month; they’ve opened a flagship store in Boulder, CO; and they’re currently distributing with German, Japanese, French, Taiwanese, and Australian sales partners, as well as specialized US dealers.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of My Trail? Create your account today to claim this raise page.