Patented technology recycles organics to meet California environmental goals.
Raised to Date: Raised: $29,789
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Farming & Agriculture
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
NaturSoil California is here, and they’re revolutionizing the world of compost. They’re designing in-vessel composting systems integrating bio-energy and biofertilizer production that now provides the most affordable large scale composting technology available -- while still meeting California air and water regulations. Their goal is to become an environmental utility by recycling 600 tons a day of organics in California to ensure the protection of public health, air, water, and soil. So far, they’ve won two SWANA awards, and they’ve been approved by the US Navy Engineering for use in all federal installations. Plus, they produce up to 4% nitrogen rich bio-fertilizer, their methodology is internationally patented, and their product significantly reduces greenhouse gas emissions and protects water quality.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of NaturSoil California? Create your account today to claim this raise page.