New York City-based digitally native brand offering trend-driven creative essentials.
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Apparel & Fashion
Brooklyn, New York
OAK, the New York City-based brand of trendy creative essentials, is raising on SeedInvest. The company has a pre-money valuation of $12 million. OAK is the manufacturer and distributor of creative and comfortable men and women clothing, shoes, and accessories. The customers of OAK are generally millennial or Generation X men and women. OAK was founded by Jeff Madalena and Louis Terline in 2004. The proceeds of the current crowdfunding round, with the total round size of $2.5 million, will be used for R&D in lifestyle and child categories, marketing, hiring, and inventory. OAK already has over $10 million in online lifetime sales, with a subscriber list of over 200,000 emails.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of OAK? Create your account today to claim this raise page.