Discover and try new fitness classes for a fraction of drop-in prices
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Fitness & Wellness
Las Vegas, Nevada
Pedal is here to help you pedal your way to fitness success -- or run, or walk, or practice yoga, depending on who you are and what you want. Pedal allows users to browse boutique gyms and studios, buy classes for less than a drop-in class costs, and then try out the class before becoming a member. Pedal is free to join for both users and gyms, and they pay gyms each time a customer attends class. Right now, they’re focusing on the San Francisco and New York areas, where they have over 300 gyms in their network and 10,000 gym leads for new partners. Their prototype app is available for iOS and Android, and they plan on continuing to nurture their gym relationships, forming new ones, and bringing fitness to as many people as possible.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Pedal? Create your account today to claim this raise page.