Residential and commercial micro-grid solar/wind systems.
Raised to Date: Raised: $140,300
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Energy, Power, & Natural Resources
San Diego, California
Primo Wind is revolutionizing the world of wind energy. Their wind systems are quiet, aesthetically pleasing, and produce the maximum amount of energy with the smallest possible footprint. Ideal for areas with limited access to traditional power sources or no electricity at all, Primo Wind systems are well-suited for stand-alone systems for both off-grid and micro-grid installations. Their patented blade technology and rotor design deliver power at common wind speeds of 5-15 mph; their most powerful system, called the EnergiTree, can withstand Category 2 hurricanes; and they are extremely affordable. So far, Primo Wind’s customers include the Port of San Diego, the U.S. Navy and Marines, and the University of California San Diego.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Primo Wind? Create your account today to claim this raise page.