Safe, Fast, and Efficient: The Future of Enterprise 3D Printing.
Raised to Date: Raised: $97,978
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
Los Angeles, California
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
|R3 Printing||04/30/2023||StartEngine||$35,000,000||$1,786,820||Convertible Note||Active||RegCF|
|R3 Printing||06/29/2021||StartEngine||$8,000,000||$1,630,000||Convertible Note||Funded||RegCF|
Upgrade to gain access
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Founder Profile: Redefining On-Demand ManufacturingAs of 6/26/2019, R3 Printing had raised $59,855
We first learned of R3 Printing a little over a year ago when the team launched their first campaign on Republic. As we began to dig in and learn about how this team was building a more efficient and cost effective 3D printer, we became acquainted with Co-Founder Dan Downs.
At the time he spoke to us about the various opportunities in front of the team that could exist if they executed well over the next 12 months. This included opportunities to work with larger entities such as the US government.
A year later, the team has made significant progress on the product development and business development side of things. Overall, the business is moving towards a place where they can execute as a formidable player in the on-demand manufacturing space with their growing suite of products and sales opportunities.
We sat down with Dan to learn more about where R3 Printing is headed and how you can become a part of this exciting tech-enabled industrial automation company.