Rent Whatever, Whenever.
Raised to Date: Raised: $2,900
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Consumer Products, Goods & Services
Brooklyn, New York
Rentah, with a pre-money valuation of $6 million, is raising crowdfunding on StartEngine. It is a rent-anything company. Rentah allows the users to rent whatever and whenever, including projectors, dog walkers, prom dresses, printers, and much more. The company is catering to the shift in consumer preference from owning things to accessing them on-demand. Rentah was founded by Anup Yogi Desai in March 2014. The company has already had a successful online public offering in March of 2018. This second round of crowdfunding has a minimum target of $10,000 and a maximum target of $444,000. Rentah is a company with a novel approach and it is changing the way people consume.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
|Rentah||03/26/2019||StartEngine||$6,400,000||$2,900||Equity - Common||Not Funded||RegCF|
|Rentah||07/02/2018||StartEngine||$2,400,000||$93,803||Equity - Common||Funded||RegCF|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Rentah? Create your account today to claim this raise page.