Republic's own digital security: a profit-sharing instrument with finite supply
Financial & Insurance Products & Services
New York, New York
Republic Note is raising funds on Republic through Reg D 506(c) raise. It is Republic’s own digital currency used as a profit-sharing instrument with the investors. Republic Note has a finite supply and gives the investors a share in the profit when selected Republic portfolio companies succeed. Whenever a company in which Republic has invested makes an exit, a portion of the cash proceeds accrues to Republic Notes and distributions are made to the note holders when the accrual reaches $2 million. Jonathan Knipper and Kendrick Nguyen founded Republic Note in March 2019. The current crowdfunding campaign has a maximum target of $600,000. The campaign proceeds will be used for growth and expansion.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Republic Note? Create your account today to claim this raise page.