The first commercial Wi-Fi in space.
Raised to Date: Raised: $338,385
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Transportation, Automotive, Aviation, & Aerospace
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Solstar Space Company is here to offer the first commercial Wi-Fi in space. Since private companies cannot often afford a simple space-to-ground communications solution, Solstar Space Company wants to provide an easier way for cosmic communication to occur -- ultimately helping make commercial space travel easier and safer. So far, they’ve already had success on one spaceflight in 2018 with another one in the pipeline. They also have a contract with NASA to develop a preliminary design to put a router on the International Space Station. Add in the fact that their technology is patent-pending and their founder has over 30 years in the commercial space industry, and you have recipe for a rocketing success.
|Offering Name||Close Date||Platform||Valuation/Cap||Total Raised||Security Type||Status||Reg Type|
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Solstar Space? Create your account today to claim this raise page.