Tacos Patron brings Mexican tacos across the southern border to you, in Legacy Hall.
Raised to Date: Raised: $175,000
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Food, Beverage, & Restaurants
After a lifetime spent traveling the world, working in accomplished kitchens and founding his own outstanding eatery in San Francisco, La Fusion, Francisco Madero moved to Texas to open Tacos Patron, Bravazo Rotisserie, and Flautas and Quesadillas (FaQ) within Legacy Food Hall in Plano, TX, an affluent suburb north of Dallas. He was given a second and third stall, becoming the only vendor at Legacy Hall to operate multiple concepts. The food hall has proved to be an ideal incubator for Madero’s concepts but due to the menu limitations imposed that are designed to avoid competition with the other concepts, it is time to expand and operate it to its fullest potential. With Tacos Patron as the highest performing food concept at Legacy Hall and Bravazo not far behind, Madero’s ambition is to open a Tacos Patron location that also features the most popular dishes from Bravazo Rotisserie and FaQ.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Tacos Patron? Create your account today to claim this raise page.