Adrenaline-Filled Indoor Cycling League.
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
Fitness & Wellness
TeamTrak is disrupting the world of cycling. They are providing an indoor cycling league, and their groundbreaking TeamTrak competition features world-class male and female athletes. They had a three-day pilot at Los Angelos’s VELO Sports Center, which featured 42 top male and female athletes from eleven nations. It was live-streamed across the globe, and now they are embarking on a $5 million rollout to launch what they are calling Season One. This will entail six, 3-day tournaments in 2019/2020 at indoor velodromes in several countries. With Olympians like Dotsie Bausch and Tour de France winner Greg LeMond on board, TeamTrak is here to bring cycling to a whole new -- and indoor -- level.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of TeamTrak? Create your account today to claim this raise page.