A Crowd platform where "fanvestors" profit from more than just a VIP experience
Raised to Date: Raised: $1,725
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Media, Entertainment & Publishing
San Francisco, California
Weeshing is a crowd platform and app where “fanvestors” are as front and center as the musicians and artists they love. This company plans to empower fans and show them how they can be producers so that they can then go and produce timely, meaningful, and profitable events. Weeshing sees itself as an alternative to the monopolistic and exploitative practices with event production that currently exist. This company plans “...to bring artists and their fans closer than ever by sharing risk and reward.” So far, Weeshing has raised $10M in “fanvestor” capital for live events in four countries; they’ve registered over 16,165 investors and financed over 2,165 investments; and they’re backed by NXTP Labs, which is the largest Latin American fund. The bottom line? Weeshing is giving power back to the fans, because they know that without them, the events we love wouldn't exist.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.