Ensuring no one suffers from Peripheral Neuropathy.
Raised to Date: Raised: $596,649
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
San Diego, California
Winsantor is here to make sure that no one suffers from peripheral neuropathy (PN). PN affects 1 in 15 people in the US, and it’s when the nerves die due to disease, injuries, cancer, or genetic diseases. There is currently no treatment -- just drugs that help reduce the pain. Winsantor, however, is currently in trials that show they be on track to reverse the disease, both biologically and functionally. So far, over $30M of non-dilutive funding has driven R&D; they are currently entering Phase 2 of early efficacy studies; and they aim to have their drug approved by 2021 to start helping -- and changing -- the lives of those who are affected.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.