Go-to online resource for identifying and valuing fine art, antiques, and collectibles.
Raised to Date: Raised: $163,085
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Business Services, Software, & Applications
WorthPoint, with a valuation of $45.31 million, is raising funds on StartEngine. The company is believed to be one of the world's largest sources of how to value fine art, antiques, and collectibles. This popular site, which brings 200,000 to 300,000 visitors to its platform daily, contains 1.3 billion images and more than 715 million values of vintage and antique items. They have tripled subscription revenue between 2018 and 2022, earning the company awards in finance and leadership as well as recognition in Inc. Magazine’s regional and national lists of the fastest-growing companies in America. Will Seippel founded WorthPoint in 2007. The current crowdfunding campaign has a minimum target of $15,000 and a maximum target of $4.99 million. The campaign proceeds will be used for R&D, hiring staff, and working capital.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.