Brewing the best of Viking beer with the best local Tennessee ingredients.
Raised to Date: Raised: $51,047
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Alcohol, Tobacco, & Recreational Drugs
Asgard Brewing is “brewing the best of Viking beer with the best local Tennessee ingredients.” They are the only original brewery in their county, and they supply Columbia,Tennessee with both beer made from local produce and beer made from around the world. Their Viking-themed taproom earns $60,000 in monthly sales, with a 60.5% margin. Plus, Thrillist named them one of the best new Tennessee breweries in 2016, and Asgard is one of the most popular beers in Nashville -- even though the city is 45 miles away. Now, they plan to build two new taprooms in Columbia, including a 20-barrel system that allows them to brew their own beer.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.