Digital Marketing and Production Specialist
The Digital Marketing and Production Specialist will act as a key player in telling the world how KingsCrowd is democratizing startup investing.
What You’ll Work On:
* Help design and build digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
* Build landing pages, marketing automations and other key marketing assets
* Build, segment and send both email marketing campaigns and KingsCrowd content
* Build and publish KingsCrowd content to the web
* Monitor ROI and KPIs
* Monitor other key metrics
* Suggest and implement strategy changes to meet business objectives
* Identify content gaps and develop assets to fill those gaps in an effort to tell a cohesive story across the account
* Personalize content for our different target audiences and make recommendations for when that targeting requires updates
* 1 to 3 years of experience working within a fast-paced, professional marketing team
* Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
* Strong communication skills – previous short/long-form copywriting experience a plus but not required.
* Prior experience working on successful multi-channel and integrated campaigns
* Strong technical skills, including:
* Prior experience in building or producing email marketing campaigns
* Prior experience in building or producing web pages
* Curiosity, and ability to work well on cross-functional teams
* Working knowledge of SEO, web advertising, direct response marketing, and performance analysis
* Interest or experience in the fintech / financial industry a plus.
This position will work closely with KingsCrowd’s marketing team in the Washington, D.C.-Baltimore metro area. Remote work is an option for the right candidate.
KingsCrowd is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. KingsCrowd prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. KingsCrowd conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
KingsCrowd is on a mission to provide institutional-level research to the equity crowdfunding world. To that end, we are always on the lookout for top talent. If you think you have what it takes to join us in this mission, please to inquire at email@example.com about openings.