Avoke has created the first ever packaged smoothie bowl for easy grab and go!
Raised to Date: Raised: $0
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
Consumer Products, Goods & Services
Brooklyn, New York
Upgrade to gain access
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Founder Profile: The Super Team Making The Superfood Avocados Mainstream
During my time in strategy consulting I analyzed a plethora of growth equity deals. 95% of them had weaknesses that would have kept me at bay. Only a couple of products were exciting enough from a growth profile that I wanted to put my money behind them.
Both instances involved natural food snack companies that were growing at an exorbitant rate. This growth is driven by the fast pace of growth at the intersection of snacking and healthy eating. This is why I am so excited to cover the Avoke story. The team is working to bring avocados to your everyday snacking lineup.
This on-trend product will have an opportunity to become a snacking staple as Americans demand more superfood products and delicious snacks. Check out how this team is executing on their vision in our latest founder profile with Esther Bernstein, Co-Founder & CEO of Avoke.