Iconic neighborhood Italian restaurant under new ownership of prominent local restaurateur.
Raised to Date: Raised: $276,100
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Food, Beverage, & Restaurants
Carmelo’s, an iconic Italian restaurant, is raising crowdfunding on NextSeed. Carmelo’s Cucina Italiana has been in existence for 38 years. After being bought by Benjamin Berg from Carmelo Mauro in December 2017, the restaurant is undergoing a remodel. Carmelo’s is well-known for its delicious pasta and Italian food. The current crowdfunding round has a minimum target of $150,000 and a maximum target of $600,000. It seems to be a good investment as Carmelo’s is famous among the locals and focuses on locally-sourced produce. The new executive chef of Carmelo’s is a veteran of Michelin-starred restaurants in Milan and New York City.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Founders: enhance your startup's credibility on KingsCrowd. Create an account to claim this raise page.