AI-based social .app
Raised to Date: Raised: $3,495
Rolling Commitments ($USD)
% of Min. Goal
% of Max. Goal
Likelihood of Max
Avg. Daily Raise
# of Investors
Media, Entertainment & Publishing
Cinemigo is an AI-based social movie app that helps you find better theatrical and streaming movie selections for you by connecting you to people with similar taste. The app is so intuitive even a child can use it easily, and they only include the best theatrical and streaming releases. The Cinemigo movie app feed is based on a combinations of AI and social recommendations, similar to Facebook’s News Feed. Before launch, Cinemigo dedicated four months to testing nine MVP models on Stanford and UCLA campuses, which led to them creating a private beta version on iOS, Android, and web platforms that’s received positive feedback. Now, they plan on releasing a public product available in all versions.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Cinemigo? Create your account today to claim this raise page.