Find Me Ink on SeedInvest - Coming Soon
We are currently in the process of adding the deal details for this page. Please check back shortly.
SEC Filing Type
Find Me Ink is an online platform that disrupts the untapped $3B tattoo industry by connecting tattoo collectors with Artists and Advertisers.Find Me Ink (FMI) is a digital marketplace that is unifying the tattoo industry. Started by the founders of Tattoo Technologies, Inc., its online platform connects artists with motivated clients as a one stop tattoo shop. Most tattoo clients prefer communication through mobile devices, but the actual art of tattooing is personal -- and FMI helps bridge that digital:personal divide. It creates a stronger connection between the client and artist before the actual tattoo appointment. FMI allows clients to search for artists in their area based on everything from tattoo design to budget; it posts artists’ portfolios and educates clients about tattoo culture; it provides convention calendar and scheduling for artists; and it provides a network and community for tattoo collectors and artist reps.
Create a free account today to gain access to KingsCrowd analytics.
Upgrade to gain access
Annually (Save 17%)
- Free portfolio tracking and KingsCrowd's quantitative ratings on all raises.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Free, plus
- Company specific KingsCrowd ratings (excluding risk)
- Advanced company search ( with ratings)
- Markets page filters and historical industry data
- Get Edge Annual
- Full site access including KingsCrowd's qualitative analyst reports.
- Plan Includes:
- Everything in Edge, plus
- Full access to detailed Analyst Reports (e.g. Top Deal, Deal to Watch, Neutral, and Underweight)
- Search and filter based on Analyst Reports
- In-depth risk ratings for every raise
- Get Edge Pro Annual
Already a member? Log in here.
Wall Street has Morningstar, S&P, and Bloomberg
The equity crowdfunding market has KingsCrowd.
Are you the founder of Find Me Ink on SeedInvest - Coming Soon? Create your account today to claim this raise page.